Sheriff Dart seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on April 4th, 2017
Update: Thursday, April 13, 2017 – The missing Juvenile was located safe today in Palatine.
Tuesday, April 4, 2017 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 15-year-old boy.
Mohamed Massoud, who also goes by Mohamed Ali-Hagagh, was reported missing on March 24. He was last seen at approximately 6:00 a.m. on March 22 at his home in the 1200 block of Long Valley Drive in unincorporated Palatine.
Mohamed is approximately 5’8” tall and weighs approximately 130 pounds. He has black hair and brown eyes. He was last seen wearing a black, zip-up sweatshirt, dark colored jeans and black Vans shoes.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Mohamed’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]