Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen, Toddler
Posted on March 6th, 2018
UPDATE: Katherine Lujano and her son were located safe on March 10
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing teenage girl from unincorporated Des Plaines and her toddler son.
Katherine Lujano, 17, and her 18-month old son Eric Manriquez, were last seen at approximately 4 p.m. on March 2. She left a note stating she was running away. Her son is believed to be with her.
Katherine is described as Hispanic, 4’11 tall, approximately 160 pounds with brown eyes and black hair. She has a nose piercing on her left nostril. Katherine was last seen wearing a gray hooded Hollister sweatshirt with white lettering and black leggings.
Eric Manriquez is approximately 2 feet tall and weighs approximately 24 pounds.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Katherine and Eric’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]