Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on September 15th, 2015
Update 9/18/2015 – A week after his disappearance, Maynor has returned to his family without incident or injuries.
Thanks to the media who assisted in the past days with this Missing Person Investigation.
Friday, September 18, 2015 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s to help find a 14-year-old boy.
Maynor Carcamo was reported missing on Sept. 13. He did not come home from school on Sept.11.
He was last seen on Sept. 14 in the area of 34th Street and Lawndale Avenue in Chicago.
Maynor, who lives in unincorporated Stickney Township, was last seen wearing blue jeans, a beige striped shirt and a blue jacket. He is Hispanic, approximately 5-feet tall, weighs about 110 pounds and has black hair and brown eyes.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Maynor’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]