Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Man
Posted on April 5th, 2016
Cook County Sheriff Tom Dart is seeking the public’s assistance to locate a missing man.
Joseph Kohl was reported missing Monday, after having left his home without his car, cell phone, keys or wallet.
Kohl is a 6’02”, 55 year old white male, with brown hair and brown eyes.
He was last seen at his home in Schaumburg Township on Sunday, April 3rd at 9:30pm.
Kohl’s vulnerable physical and emotional well-being increase the sensitivity of this missing persons case.
Anyone that has information is asked to call the Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]