Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help Locating Missing, Endangered Woman
Posted on December 8th, 2017
Update: Jimmiea Boushan was found safe and in good condition Saturday evening.
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 35-year-old woman who fled from an ambulance at Madden Mental Health Center.
At approximately 6 p.m. on Dec. 7, Sheriff’s Police received a report about a woman who had gotten out of an ambulance at Madden Mental Health Center, located at 1200 S. 1st Avenue in Maywood. Upon arrival Sheriff’s Police officers learned that Jimmiea Boushan unstrapped herself from a gurney and fled on foot. She was last seen heading northbound toward Roosevelt Road.
Boushan is black, 5’5” tall and 215 pounds. She was last seen wearing a gray and black snowflake sweatshirt, a black coat, black pants and a black hat.
Boushan is considered a danger to herself and to others, and she should not be approached. Sheriff Dart asks anyone may have information about her whereabouts to contact Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188 or their local law enforcement agency.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]