Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing Des Plaines Man
Posted on December 28th, 2015
Update: Thursday, December 31, 2015 – William Anderson was located this afternoon by Morton Grove Police at a motel in the 9100 block of Waukegan Road. He appeared to be in good condition. He was taken to an area hospital for an evaluation.
Sheriff Dart would like to thank Morton Grove Police for their assistance with this case.
Monday, December 28, 2015 —Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing man.
Cook County Sheriff’s Police received a report today that William R. Anderson, 79, was last seen on Dec. 17 in unincorporated Des Plaines and that he may attempt to harm himself.
Anderson is white, 6’1” tall, weighs approximately 250 pounds, has fair complexion with gray hair and hazel eyes. He may be driving a blue, 2006 Ford Focus with Illinois plates BT 3644.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Anderson’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]