Sheriff Dart Seeks Public’s Help in Locating Missing 19-Year-Old
Posted on December 18th, 2017
UPDATE: Francisco Martinez was found safe.
County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a 19-year-old missing from Stickney Township.
Francisco “Tommy” Martinez left his residence in the 4800 block of Lockwood Avenue today in the early morning hours on foot, heading northbound. Francisco has autism and is nonverbal. He is approximately 5’5” tall and weighs approximately 170 pounds. He has brown eyes and black hair.
Francisco was last seen wearing a Superman t-shirt and black sweatpants.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding Francisco’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]