Sheriff Dart Seeks Public Help in Locating Missing Teen
Posted on December 2nd, 2015
Update: Thursday, December 3, 2015 – David Quattrochi was located at approximately 7:30 a.m. today in nearby Hoffman Estates. He was responsive. He was taken by Hoffman Estates Fire Department to a local hospital for an evaluation.
Sheriff Dart would like to thank the local emergency response agencies, civilian volunteers and the media for their assistance in this search.
Wednesday, December 2, 2015 — County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a 14-year-old boy.
David Quattrochi was reported missing at approximately 3 p.m. today from Little City, located in the 1700 block of W. Algonquin Road in unincorporated Palatine. David has autism and is nonverbal. He is approximately 5’3” tall, weighs approximately 90 pounds and has red hair.
He was last seen wearing a gray shirt with blue stripes and blue jeans. He was not wearing a coat. Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information regarding David’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]