Sheriff Dart Seeks Public Help Locating Missing 13-Year-Old Girl
Posted on December 2nd, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in locating a missing 13-year-old girl from Elk Grove Township.
Jahaira Ozuna was reported missing on Dec. 1. She was last seen the night before at her home in unincorporated Des Plaines.
Jahaira is Hispanic, approximately 4’10” tall and 127 pounds. She has black hair and brown eyes and a piercing on her right eyebrow. She may be wearing a gray jacket and red/black Jordan gym shoes. She also carries a black purse with a furry ball.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about Jahaira’s whereabouts to call Sheriff’s Police at 708-865-4896 or 847-635-1188.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]