Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program
Free. Anonymous. Responsible.
1-84-GOT USD RX (Toll-Free Number)
Under the Safe Disposal of Pharmaceuticals Ordinance, the Cook County Sheriff’s Prescription Drug Take Back Program is responsible for managing and implementing a collection plan that includes a toll-free telephone number that shall be in English, Spanish, Polish, Chinese, Korean, Arabic and Russian.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]
- Illinois Senate Passes Bill seeking to Deter Assaults, Public Indecency to Staff in Correctional SettingsA bill seeking to address assaults and public indecency against those working in correctional [Read More]