Information Sought in Armed Robbery
Posted on February 18th, 2017
Cook County Sheriff Thomas J. Dart is asking for the public’s help in identifying the person who robbed a gas station in unincorporated Palatine Township.
At approximately 3 a.m. on Feb. 14, Sheriff’s Police received a report of a masked male offender armed with a knife who robbed a gas station located in the 1400 block of North Quentin Road. The offender ordered the clerk to open the register and give him cash. The clerk complied. The offender also took multiple packs of cigarettes.
No injuries were reported.
The offender wore a black mask, black jacket, black gloves, black shoes and blue jeans.
Sheriff Dart asks anyone with information about this armed robbery to contact Sheriff’s Police detectives at 708-865-4896.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]