External Employment Opportunities
Internal Employment Opportunities
Internal candidates please apply for any open civilian positions by logging onto the SheriffNet website:
Login to the SheriffNet website
Click the Department’s button
From the drop down menu
choose Human Resources
Click on the Internal Civilian Job Postings link to apply.
Internal Sworn Employment Opportunities
Internal Application to be filled out and submitted with all applications can be downloaded at the link below:
Internal Application Mandatory Fillable Form
CCDOC-2018-003 Revised Application for Physical Ability Test (PAT) for Correctional Officers Aug. 2018
CCDOC-2018-003 Physical Ability Test (PAT) for Correctional Officers Aug. 2018 Internal and Internet
IVR Job Aide Documents:
Information regarding commendations is forthcoming.
The decision to participate in this event is strictly voluntary, and it will not be considered in connection with any employment action. It is the policy of the Office of the Sheriff of Cook County to prohibit political consideration in employment actions for non-direct appointment positions.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]