Eight Detainees Face Mob Action Charges Following Jail Fight
Posted on April 12th, 2018
Eight Cook County Jail detainees found to have been involved in a fight on a maximum security housing tier have been indicted for mob action, Sheriff Thomas J. Dart announced today.
The altercation was reported at approximately 4:35 p.m. on April 3 in Division 10. None of the detainees’ injuries were life threatening.
A Cook County Grand Jury today indicted the following detainees:
- Maxamilian Aldridge, 19
- Jermaine Douglas, 25
- Brian Franklin, 19
- Diamond Little, 23
- Jonathan Rodriguez, 30
- Travond Stewart, 22
- Rynalder Williams, 23
- Rashawn Young, 21
Video of the altercation may be found here: https://vimeo.com/264492113/f5cce6a39a
The defendants are presumed innocent until proven guilty by the government in a court of law.
Recent Press Releases
- Sheriff Announces Program to Help At-Risk MissingCOOK COUNTY, IL – The Cook County Sheriff’s Office is making free scent kits and training available [Read More]
- Sheriff Announces Operation Deadly DistractionsCOOK COUNTY, IL – Cook County Sheriff’s Police have launched “Operation Deadly Distractions” to [Read More]
- Driver Charged in Fatal Leyden Township Hit and RunA Chicago woman has been charged in a hit and run that killed a 37-year-old man, Cook County [Read More]
- Chicago Man Charged with Promoting Prostitution, Armed Habitual Criminal Following Sheriff’s Police Vice Unit InvestigationA 31-year-old Chicago man has been charged with promoting prostitution and armed habitual criminal [Read More]
- Sheriff Dart Reminds Public of National Prescription Take Back Day, Launches new Webpage with Helpful ResourcesThis Saturday, April 27, Cook County residents can help protect the environment and fight the [Read More]